I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Monday, October 1, 2007

Win and You're In


Vs.


One more logo post and we're back to actual cards. The Pads is from a 1982 Fleer sticker. If I could find one a t a decent price, I'd buy a box of '82 Fleer just for the stickers. I would like to stage a bloody coup and take over Upper Deck just for one day, so I could decree that there would be logo stickers in all Fleer products from now to eternity. I won't force the issue on UD hologram stickers, they don't scan worth a damn anyway.

The Rockies I had to get off an old obscure scratch off game for '94 or '95. I also have a Pacific logo insert card for the Rockies somewhere but I didn't feel like scrounging for it. If it pops up I'll post it because like all Pacific inserts, it was a beautiful mess. Rockies logos exploding everywhere.

1 comment:

Fleerfan said...

Great post. I'm glad to see Fleer Stickers getting a little respect, and I agree that the sticker inserts were great.

I'd be glad to send you some 1982 Fleer Stickers if you'd like. I've got some extras if you are interested.