I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Damn, I hate this....

This really, really, really sucks, but I know it's time to move on. It's not fun to see Schuerholtz on the nightly news acting like a cold hearted bitch (again) when cutting ties with someone like Andruw, but he's right on this one. 20 million a year is too much and someone out there will pay him. It still sucks though, and John better put that money towards a ground ball pitcher, because the outfield defense just took a big hit no matter who replaces Druw. Local reaction is mixed, but the naysayers are conveniently forgetting his defense. With the exception of TG, I've gotten over all the other stars who walked for more money so I guess I'll get over this. Andruw might actually look good in one of these now that I come to think of it. Good luck Andruw, we'll miss you.

Here's some of my favorite cards of Andruw.















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a shame to see him go, but I can't really argue with the decision. I wish him well.

Anonymous said...

Andruw will be missed in Atlanta. Its been a joy watching him throughout the years. Hopefully this year was just a down year and he'll bounce back with fresh start elsewhere.

Anonymous said...

What year is that Fleer Ultra card from? That's a great shot.

dayf said...

That's 2003 Ultra. I should probably go back and label these...