I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Braves and Free Agency notes

Braves draft pick Jason Heyward and 7 other first rounders got added to 2007 Bowman Draft Picks. Looks like I'll have to pick up a blaster or two now.

Curt Schilling lists Atlanta as one of the teams he'll consider pitching for next year. I'd much rather have him in the rotation than a certain other aged lefty.

The Dodgers are reportedly interested in Andruw Jones. I just hope someone signs him and we don't get snookered into a huge arbitration contract like the one Greg Maddux got a few years ago.

Baseball Prospectus has an amusing list of possible suitors for A-Rod and his 300 million dollar contract. I think Alex would look great in a Nippon Ham Fighters jersey.

Update: Bugger, Mike Cameron got pinched for teh eebil drugs. There goes a CF option for the Braves. Do cards, you big dummies!!!

This is the time of year when Ben Maller and MLB Trade Rumors are absolute required daily reading for at least the next 6 to 8 weeks.

No comments: