I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, November 9, 2007

Red Sox Tribute - 1990 Donruss Carl Yastrzemski Puzzle

Oh my goodness! Carl Yastrzemski has lost his mind! No wait... I lost a puzzle piece.

First up on my tribute to the Sox after their World Series victory is the 1990 Donruss puzzle of the great Yaz. While I would almost never actually peel off a Fleer sticker insert, Donruss puzzles were fair game as far as I was concerned. I've got a few punched out and taped together like this one. I'm not sure why I've got one piece missing in Carl's head... I bought a ton of this stuff in 1990 and I'm sure I've got pieces 13, 14 and 15 somewhere. Heck, I have at least two complete sets of the puzzle in team bags. That piece was just never put in, there's not even any tape around where it should go on the back. Maybe I should keep the puzzle this way in honor of all those mostly finished sets that I've never quite completed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you are still looking for the missing pieces (13,14,15) I have a pristine card