I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Tonight made me sad, so here's some happy

Stupid Cliff Lee. Why didn't it rain longer. Oh well, here's a happy card from Captain Canuck:


Oh hello there Chipper Jones rookie. Let us flip you over and bask in the glory of your DeLand, Florida high school statistics.


Mon Dieu! IZ FRENCH! What is this Canadian witchery??? Oh wait, it's on O-Pee-Chee card! Hooray! that's one of the only Chipper rookies I didn't have already! This might be my first 1991 O-Pee-Chee card period, actually. You don't see them down here much, unless you're talking about the massively overproduced 1991 O-Pee-Chee Premier set. I feel much happier already, don't you? This is actually not even the best card in that package from Canuck, but that's a story for another post...

3 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

vous ĂȘtes les bienvenus mon ami.

Brendan Taylor said...

dope card Chipper looks so young in that one, theres a miguel Cabrera one iI want for myself but his graded rookies are so expensive. Love the blog btw check mine out http://truschoolsports.blogspot.com/
Feel free to join the site if you like what you see.

The Junior Junkie said...

Super jelly. I love Chipper's rookies. They make me feel hopeful.