I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Monday, April 22, 2013

Joy of a completed team set - 1992 Topps Atlanta Braves

Last week kinda sucked, let's make this a better one. Here's a 1992 Topps Braves team set. I was missing Otis Nixon but I scrounged it from my 2nd 1992 set and put this one to bed. Thankfully, there were no Traded cards for the Braves in '92 or this would be incomplete like a half dozen other of my team sets from 20-30 years ago. Enjoy.





4 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

nice. I'm close on this one... only need #126 Klesko.

I can't believe I don't have it somewhere...

dayf said...

Lucky for you I have several Kleskos. I've put one in the pile of Heritage cards I'm eventually sending you.

flywheels said...

Ah, 1992. The first year I bought a full box of Topps.

The Baseball Card Snob said...

Didn't appreciate how nice these cards look. Minimal border, large pictures. Not bad for the early 90's