I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

And Aroydis makes three

All three of the Braves' Big Three pitching prospects have now made their debut this season now that Arodys Vizcaino bumped Scott Proctor out of the bullpen today. He got a strikeout tonight but also walked and plunked the bases loaded in the ninth before handing a gift wrapped save to Johnny Venters in his major league debut. I wonder if he got a hold for that?

I am mildly ashamed that I either do not have or cannot find a card of Arodys (I think I've misspelled that name 4 times on this blog already) to scan for this post so I'm ganking one from CheckOutMyCards.

2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects X-Fractors #BCP211 - Arodys Vizcaino - Courtesy of CheckOutMyCards.com

If you are wondering where the hell I've been lately, I either got really distracted this weekend and never got motivated enough to queue up some posts for this week or suddenly became highly superstitious and refused to post until a certain event happened. If Uggla goes 0-4 tomorrow you'll know it was the latter.

2 comments:

The Lost Collector said...

Sweet trade for Vazquez. Sigh.

Captain Canuck said...

he could plunk 9 straight... all I care is Proctor is gone.