I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

More Lemmers


I might have to rethink this whole binder thing. This thing is a beeyotch to scan and over half the pages are over half empty. I may just have to suck it up and relocate the collection to real binder pages so I can scan and post the collection properly. Here's a 2/3rds filled one with a spiffy Bowman card and a real life Parallel card.

Also, this is for my good friend Dennis:



yay!

I eagerly await all the the wonderful Brippings! Thanks Bro!(ny)

Update! 

HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!

1 comment:

Dennis said...

This is on sale right now: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bip-Roberts-1986-1987-Donruss-Fleer-Topps-319-Ct-Lot-/190554616873?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item2c5df0b429. Don't tempt fate, my friend. Imma chargin' my Bripzers