I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, July 5, 2013

Joy of a completed team set - 1975 Topps

If you follow me on Twitter you'll know @Project1962 just sent me a ludicrous package of stuff. Amongst the craziness were three cards that put two Braves team sets to bed. Craig Robinson finished off this team set and I got a few more Braves for my '75 Topps set as well. Here it is in all its colorful glory.


 Now I just have to find those dang m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-minis to complete the other '75 team set.

5 comments:

The Card Hobbyist said...

Awesome. That Ralph Garr card has a great pic on it.

Anonymous said...

woow the complete of 1975!! I want them!
Trailer Tires and Wheels

Baseball Cards said...

Well done, the 1975 Topps set is totally a classic.

Captain Canuck said...

very nice.

I still need #1, 195, 306, 310, 311 and 618.

But at least there wasn't any surprises that I didn't know about.

congrats.

beefman said...

Hey man, congrats on completing the '75 Braves set! Undoubtedly one of the most beloved sets issued in Baseball Card History.

I love complete team sets in binders/pages, I could look through them all day... But I'm weird like that.

Enjoy your completed goal!

Nick J

PS - I have to type 'hipstab' to prove I'm not a robot. Who creates these 'words'? hehe