I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Thursday, March 12, 2009

My second Allen & Ginter 1/1

There are no words to describe the perfection of this card. 

Thanks to Matt from Heartbreaking cards of Staggering Genius for this beaut.


lonestarr said...

LOL that is too awesome for words.

Current Cards said...

That card is awesome!

Jeffrey Wolfe said...

That IS a card of staggering heartbreaking genius.

tastelikedirt said...

That is sweet! I went and saw Conan film a show in San Francisco a couple years ago. After it was over I walked down the street and watched a Giants game.

JoshSamBob said...

Is this a real card? Or did someone mock it up?

This is amazing.

Gellman said...

Haha, best ever. I loved all the questions he asked the women.

"So, what does your husband do?"

"He's a farmer."

"And yours?"

"A farmer"

etc. etc.

Where is my triumph card?

ernest of canada said...

pure genius! do you think parallels of that card might exist? or what about a masturbating bear mini?

Jason Greene said...

Brilliant man, I stared and stared but at first glance, thought it was real and not Conan nice work!