I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fantasy Team Uniforms

Note - 5th Blog Bat Around posts due tonight! Send them to me by midnight and you're on the post with a short summary. After midnight, I'll put 'em on the post, but no guarantee of a summary. Get 'em to me after the post is up and I'll try to add it on it on after the fact. Basically If you're late, I'll get it on the post, but I might not actually read it. I know, you're heartbroken. Get 'em in folks!

PunkRockPaint was able to convince me to join his Baseball Bloggers Fantasy League, and the draft is tonight. I am woefully unprepared and will end up basically drafting my team by randomly picking cards out of my stars box. Don't be surprised if you see Corey Koskie, Curt Schilling and Oil Can Boyd in my starting lineup. The Punkster offered to create some custom uniforms for everyone in the league but that was not necessary in my case.

Chico's Bail Bonds has to have their Bad News Bears unis. Plus here's Kelly Leak showing off our special Alternate Sunday uniforms:

You have to admit Jackie Earle really knows how to fill out a uniform.

Update: the results are below if anyone cares. You'll have to click on it to see what I got.

My thoughts: I should do ok in HR and AVG, but I'll get killed in SB. I like how the pitching staff ended up. I won't be hurting for strikeouts, that's for sure.

2 comments:

PunkRockPaint said...

AWESOMENESS heaped on top of Bad-assitude!!!

madding said...

Not a bad draft. I stayed away from Jay Bruce, though. He scares me like nearly every other Reds prospect before him.