I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Sunday, March 8, 2009

09 Macs

Gotta post something, I suppose... If I stay gone too long you'll think I immersed myself into Achewood's massive archives and ended up lost in that world forever. Nah, I do need to post some cards though. How about Brian McCann's two base set cards this year? He did hit a homer against Canada yesterday you know. I won't mention his celebrating the victory with a Met pitcher. T'was a breif moment of victorious exuberance, nothing more.

Anyway, so which is better, Brian the catcher:

or Brian the hitter?

(I'm leaning towards Brian the catcher myself)

Cards courtesy AdamE, who will be getting some Red Sox eventually.

7 comments:

Jeffrey Wolfe said...

McCann the catcher, hands down. Pulling this awesome action card in my first pack convinced me to collect Topps this year. I thought McCann the hitter was Ryan Klesko until I scrolled down further.

Anonymous said...

No contest.... 2009 Topps. I love catchers in their gear making a throw.

Anonymous said...

Catchers are like goalies in hockey: they should always be pictured in their gear.

night owl said...

They're both pretty good. But Topps wins easily.

Ben said...

Good to see I'm not the only one that likes to see catchers in full gear.

madding said...

I'm gonna go with the Topps, even though his face looks pretty awkward. There are an amazingly high number of photos with a mid-flight baseball in it in Topps this year. I like it.

My girlfriend loves Yadier Molina, but is always disappointed when she sees cards of him with his catcher's mask on. Just so you know...

Chris Mays said...

Both excellent ... I'll go with Topps.