I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Ephemera interview

Remember seeing that post on The Baseball Card Blog where Marty Weil from Ephemera was asking for interview subjects? Remember how you thought, geez, only a full of himself narcissistic egomaniac would go out looking to be interviewed by someone? How right you were! Check out part one of my interview about my Allen & Ginter type set right here! That's right, part one! I talked so much about myself he had to cut the interview into two parts! Two posts about ME!!! Squeeeeeeee! I'm as happy as Old Planter here, sucking on a cancer stick.

3 comments:

--David said...

Awesome score, Dave!! Can't wait to read part II! :-)

Anonymous said...

Great interview. I am looking forward to the rest of it. Plus I enjoy reading your posts about your tobacco journey here on your blog.

Anonymous said...

I want to thank Dave again here for providing such great material for my interview with him. The second half of the interview, which will appear in the coming days, contains even more great information. Further, I welcome anyone else with a unique baseball card collection to visit the epehemera blog and contact me--there's plenty more room in the spotlight.