I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Something, ANYTHING from the draft folder

I gotta get that politics post off the top of my blog. Here's an aborted post from 2009 with a bunch of images. I think I was going to compare a pack of 2009 Topps206 to one from 2002, but never got around to it. I think we can all agree that 2002 was the winner here, Jimmie Foxx not withstanding.













I really wish I could tell you the blog is about to get back to normal, but I gotta admit I'm still a freaking mess right now.

2 comments:

Dawgbones said...

Open a package... that always seems to brighten my day and give me something to brag/write about, plus I happen to have it from a very unreliable source that there may be a few packages laying about that you might find something to spark the ole receptors with...

topher (Crackin Wax/Varsity Trading Cards) said...

Wow, Luis Gonzalez kinda looks like Cliff Lee in that card. Bet you could Photoshop a Phillies uni on him and change the text and an average Phillies collector would never know the difference!

Did I just give Topps an idea??