I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Twelve 12s for 12/12/12

This is the last time I'll ever be able to do a post like this so obviously I'm going to half-ass it and not do uniform numbers like I did in the past. Instead here are twelve card number 12s. First the numbers tonight, then the actual cards tomorrow afternoon. Can you guess what card belongs to each number?


CaptKirk42 said...

I know some of those and a few I don't.
3rd one is A&G not sure of year.
5th with mitt is obviously baseball not sure year 50s? 53?
6 Star Trek (25th Anniversary?)
7 Mars Attacks
8 Close Encounters
10 Baseball 1957?
11 NonSport UGH I can't place it something 70s like Mork & Mindy, Charlies Angels or Happy Days UGH I think I have a ton of those also UGH.

Scott Sawyer said...

I think the one in the mitt is a Bowman.

Richard Nebe Jr. said...

Each and every one of them belongs to card number 12, DUH!!

gcrl said...

i on the other hand will half-ass it at 12:12. prepare to see some dusty bakers!