I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Saturday, December 1, 2012

My Little Pony - Season 3 Episode 5 - TRIXIEPALOOZA

GUESS WHO'S BACK

BACK AGAIN



TRIXIE'S BACK

TELL A FRIEND

Trixie's back, Trixie's back, Trixie's back, Trixie's back...

Livestreams here.

For pre-Trixie entertainment, why not watch my terrible YouTube video of an Enterplay My Little Pony  Tin box rip. The video is really bad, but the cards are pretty good.




I'll probably dump a bunch of Trixie pics in this post too because Great and Powerful Trixie. After the episode is over I may present commentary assuming they didn't ruin Trixie causing me to ragequit the fandom. Kinda worried about this actually. Oh well, onward to PONY!









 I'll figure out the sources for these pics later. Yeah, I'm a lazy sod. Maybe 10 people will see this post anyway.

ARHGWTRGEARFGVARTEGVVREF#$TR#FQVQ#%$RTG$%^TY H%^WH$%YW^R

BEST EPISODE OF ANY TV SHOW OF ALL TIME PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE THROUGHOUT ALL MULTIVERSES

No comments: