I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Just one code before going to bed.

Completely on a whim I put in a Series 3 '53 Mantle code right before logging off for the evening.
Ccm9qSzBq, to be exact. The result:



It's one I friggin NEEDED too! I think I'll have to blow them all out tomorrow evening and decide which ones I'm going to purchase.

In other news, fellow blogger Jason T Carter just got a 1964 Red in exchange for a '63 Topps card I needed.


Thanks Jason! If you're reading link your blog in the comments. I'm really going to bed now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have no idea how long I've been trying to unload that Breeding card! Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

BTW, I have a 1960 Ray Boone also if you have any more pre-1965 Reds.