I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sticky seconds

Nope, still don't wanna scan any cartoons. More stickers for you! Besides, I've been telling people that I'm gonna get a wantlist for this set together for weeks and I may as well just sit down, crack open a beer, listen to some tunes and finish up all these posts tonight. Since I haven't gotten any comments on the Pinkie Pie Nyan Cat video yet, you all apparently like the madness so here's something even more annoyingly awesome. I just wish this one looped for an hour.


I don't know either, man... It's the Great and Powerful Trixie, I ain't gotta explain shit.


The only duplicate in the pack was the shiny Jackie Robinson. I'm ok with this. Milestone with this pack: the set is now 2/3rd complete. Also: I only need 101 stickers (with the dual logo stickers counting as two) to complete the album. Also also: Another team page is now complete. You'll have to wait to see which.


Through 33 packs:

Total stickers - 260
Stickers I need - 197
Stickers traded away - 19
Dupes - 46

Percentage complete: 208/309 - 65%

Braves team set - 8/9

Team pages completed: 2 (Marlins, ???)



No dupes at all in this pack. The Ryan Howard is sticker #8 of 9 for the Phillies. One thing concerning me is that one of those stickers is included in the album. Of the 6 included with the album I've already pulled 4 out of packs. I'm not sure if I want to peel off just one sticker off the sheet of 6 to fill the album. I should probably decide how I'm going to handle that soon. Just so you know it's going to be a Cardinals/Rangers World Series because I'm rooting for the Brewers and Tigers. I apologize to the states of Michigan and Wisconsin.


Through 34 packs:

Total stickers - 268
Stickers I need - 205
Stickers traded away - 19
Dupes - 46

Percentage complete: 217/309 - 70%

Braves team set - 8/9

Team pages completed: 2 (Marlins, ???)

No comments: