I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

It's time to Stick the Stickers - Marlins

I just noticed this today when I was doing a reality check on my sticker collection because I got my totals all boogered up (the 6 stickers included in the album were the culprits). I can't rip sticker packs forever so the second phase of sticker posts is to post each page in the album as it is filled. Turns out that the Gaby Sanchez in my Sunday Stickee post completed my Marlins page. Time to stick 'em in the album.



Here's the blank Marlins page featuring, um, Josh Johnson I guess. I generally try to ignore that the Marlins even exist. And now the filled page:


If Omar Infante was the last sticker you needed to complete your album, sorry, you're SOL. Right now I'm following exactly one sticker wantlist. If you want me to follow yours too, leave a comment with a link to it on this post.

3 comments:

night owl said...

I have no 2011 sticker book and I don't know how to fix a busted flash drive.

I just wanted to say that I don't like the tic-tac-toe arrangment of the sticker layout in the book (free form is much more fun), and I recently broke my own flash drive. I just recently threw it out, meaning if there was a way to fix it, I'll be rather annoyed.

dayf said...

The only plan I have right now is to see if I can solder the broken connection back together. If I can find the broken connection. It's probably not gonna work anyway so don't be annoyed.

BigD said...

We'd love to swap some stickers with ya. I just posted our list here

http://heythatsmine-bigd.blogspot.com/2011/10/anyone-wanna-trade-stickers.html

Let me know what you need.