I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Saturday, February 4, 2012

MLP:FIM Season 2 Ep 16

Woooo! It's Saturday morning and I'm not hungover! Much!

Rainbow Dash learns to read today! Hooray for Literacy!

Fluttershy finally gets an episode in season 2! WOOOOOO

An overly excitable fanbase throws their weight around and solves a problem that may or may not have existed in the first place! Wheeeeeee!

It's episode time and I don't have any goofy pony images or drawings to post! Derrrrrrp!

Wooooo! I found a RD drawing I probably haven't posted already!



EPISODE STARTED!

Pinkie is Linda Blair!

RD just busted her ass!

Commercials!

RD is crippled!

Twi makes the squee noise!

Reading is for eggheads! Y U SO DOUCHEY DASHEY??

RD is an egghead now! NOOOOOOOOOO


Indiana Pony!

Wait, is that a Littlest Pet Shop crossover?! WHY DO I KNOW WHAT THAT IS

Battleship is now canon!

Ha! RD loves reading more than her friends!

Time to go Dashie! No socialized medicine in Equestria and your insurance ran out!

TIME TO GO CRAWLING TO TWI, EGGHEAD


NINJADASH

IN YER HOSPITALZ

STEELING YER SLIPPERZ

Barking pony is best pony.

RD admits she's an egghead. Time to go to prison now!

Hooray! RD gets to read the rest of the book!

What the hell is that freaky blue jackal thing anyway? And who is voice actor doing the doctor's voice? I swear I've heard it before.

Spike! Write that letter! I'm too busy REEDING!

(oh yah. spoilers)

Wait... did that tiger have a mace?

No comments: