I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Saturday, June 30, 2012

January Vintage Show Top 20 - #1 Feat of Clay

Yay! I finished something I started! Well, I skipped a few cards, but you guys don't remember which ones are missing so who cares! Now I have filler posts for the future when I don't know what to write about! Like now! I just wanna drink a beer, watch some ponies and go to sleep! Screw you, I had to work all day while you just sat around and melted in the heat! Here's the best card I bought in January! LOUD NOISES!


OH MY GOD CLAY CARROLL ROOKIE CARD WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!


Phil Niekro what? Oh nononononono. That's not his rookie card. Phil made his debut in 1964 and has a card in that set too. I'll have to pick that one up one of these days.

Here's the complete list of Top 20 posts. See if you can guess which ones I skipped so you can yell at me to finish them already!

#20 - Wantlist Fail Part 1
#19 - Dollar Box Gem
#18 - At Least He's a Hall of Famer Now
#17 - Thurman Inaction
#16 - Cocktail Hour
#15 - Kid Stuff
#14 - Clubbed Cub
#13 - Cheapest High Number I Could Find
#12 - '59, Dude!
#11 - Look at the Whistler
#10 - Heartbreaking Taunt
#9 - '54 Ford With a Beat Up Chassis
#8 - King of the Bums
#7 - Joy of a Completed Page
#6 - HOW THE HELL IS THIS NOT IN THE TOP FIVE?!?!
#5 - Oh, because this one is...
#4 - Awwww, come ON.
#3 - Admit It, You Knew This Was Coming
#2 - Wantlist Fail Part 2
#1 - Feat of Clay

No comments: