I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, July 13, 2012

Ginter Relic

I am having an EXTREMELY difficult time posting on blogger right now as the formatting keeps going wonky on me. As a result I have three huge Ginter posts in the works and can't get any of them written because I'm spending all my time trying to fix the HTML. I don't think it like me having 20 images in one post. I may need to scrap the whole thing and just do little mini posts. Here's a little mini post for you, a Rick Porcello relic card pulled from a rack pack.



If this post ends up with white blanked out text or an upside down image I may just need to pack it in and move to WordPress or Tumblr.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

The black borders on the relics look really nice this year. You're right about the ginter backs. No old planter this year! That sucks. I misread the sell sheet.