I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, June 30, 2023

FIRSTS: CAR CARD

 PICKED UP MY FIRST 1961 TOPPS SPORTS CARS CARD IN A TRADE THIS WEEK. IT'S A TALLBOY (OR IN THIS CASE WIDEBOY) AND IT'S DOPE


THE BACK HAS A CHECKLIST INSTEAD OF A CARTOON BUT THAT'S OK. IT'S ALSO A VERY EXPENSIVE CAR THAT BARELY WORKED LOL


BEEN LOOKING FOR ONE OF THESE FOR A LITTLE BIT AND THE ONLY ONES I'VE FOUND ARE GRADED AND THREE FIGURES SO I'M GLAD TO FIND ANY OF THEM, LET ALONE A VETTE


NEXT CAR CARD TARGET: A 1976 TOPPS AUTOS OF '77. I'D LOVE TO FIND A MUSTANG BUT BEGGERS SHALL NOT BE CHOOSERS

2 comments:

Fuji said...

The 1961 Topps Sports Cars set is really nice. There was a time when I considered building the set, so I bought a nice starter lot... but that's been on the back burner since the pandemic. As for the Topps Autos of 1977... I wish they would have made a card for the Honda Civic.

dayf said...

wow, no Hondas at all in that set :(
now that i take a good look at the checklist there's a bunch of cards i wouldn't mind picking up, lots of good choices for a type card