I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, September 1, 2023

BLACK FRIDAY COMC PICKUPS - PART 61: HEY BLUE

PARALLELS SUCK UNLESS THEY ARE VERY PRETTY AND EXTREMELY CHEAP. SLOWLY AND SURELY MAKING TCDB NUMBER GO UP

2013 BOWMAN CHROME JASON HEYWARD BLUE REFRACTOR


WHAT'S THERE TO SAY ABOUT IT? IT'S JASON HEYWARD ON A PRETTY BLUE REFRACTOR CARD. CHEAP AS HELL TOO, WELL UNDER A BUCK. I'D CHECK THE PRICE BUT COMC WANTS A BLOOD SAMPLE TO LOG IN NOW AND I'M DRAINED AFTER THAT BRAVES/DODGERS GAME LAST NIGHT. SERIAL NUMBERED TOO! SO CLOSE TO JASON'S NUMBER BUIT I'M OK WITH DOMINIQUE WILKINS/250. THIS GETS ME UP TO 211 J-HEY CARDS IN TCDB. SOLIDLY IN FIFTH PLACE WITH A FEW MORE NEW HEYWARDS STILL TO BE LOGGED. THIS IS A SHORT POST BUT I'LL GET A DECENT ONE UP THIS WEEKEND


2 comments:

gcrl said...

here's the obligatory "welcome to the show!" comment. haven't been able to see heyward at any point after opening day 2010 without hearing chip caray in my head.

dayf said...

it was Chip. we weren't sad to see him go to the Cardinals but he did have his moments