I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

WOOOO FREAKOUT TIME

Has everybody started freaking out about Goodwin Champions?

No? Just me?

Y'all ain't interested in a baseball set where there are only 38 baseball players in a 210 card set?

WELL EFF THAT NOISE

LOOK AT THE AWESOME

LOOK AT IT


KING KELLY AWWWWWWW YEEEEEEAAAAAAAH

Nabbed a pile of commons cheap yesterday and I'mma posting them all three a day until I complete the set or get bored and stop. DEAL WITH IT

5 comments:

Casey said...

Let me know what you need; I bought 5 packs and will trade them all minus the kick-ass Mike Schmidt card.

Anonymous said...

I'm collecting them - bought two boxes. I've opened one and am posting results over the next few days. Let me know if you have any interest in doing some trading...

Nathan said...

love the design of this set

night owl said...

You can't argue with a set with Amanda Beard in it.

Ryan G said...

I'm just getting the set and a few choice autographs, but it's a nice set. I'm surprised how quiet everyone's been about this set, actually.