I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

GOODWIN FREAKOUT CONTINUES

Some of you may not be convinced about Goodwin yet. Maybe you have an unfinished set of the '09 version. Maybe you think it's cheap. Maybe you don't want footballers and swimmers and lacrossians in your baseball set. Maybe you just want current baseball players in your baseball set.

YOU SUCKAS ARE MISSING OUT

LOOK DEEPLY INTO JOHNNY'S JACKET

DEEPER

DEEEEEEPER

BECOME ONE WITH THE JACKET



ON YOUR DEATHBED YOU WILL RECEIVE TOTAL CONSCIOUSNESS WITH THIS JACKET

SO YOU GOT THAT GOING FOR YOU

WHICH IS NICE

Strong contender for card of the year right here peeps. You cannot deny this.

12 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

that jacket looks like the colour blondness test I took at the DMV... i keep looking at it trying to find the hidden number...

Anthony Hughes said...

"color blondness" lol, best unintentional error of the day!

Anthony Hughes said...

That coat is awesome, it reminds me of the kind of stuff my dad and uncles would wear when i was a kid. And there's photos of them wearing it. Those old men look at the pictures and all they see is that they actually used to have hair... they don't even see the Johnnie Miller leisure suit and white bucks...

Nachos Grande said...

As a Reds fan, I'm appalled by that card.

Hackenbush said...

I do like the Goodwins and I have to agree with what Reivax said. It reminds me of my Dad. I'll bet he had a white belt and shoes, too.

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME - I thought it was Clark Griswold visiting one of the hotels in his franchise chain, again.....RUSS!!

Ryan G said...

What most people don't know is that Johnny Bench originally auditioned for the role of the Brady Bunch father, and this image is from his screen test.

carlsonjok said...

It must be an Ohio thing. I could swear I saw Jimmy Crum wearing that same jacket on the evening news, back when I lived in Columbus.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a colorful Scarface to me.

capewood said...

I pulled that card. I'm still not too impressed with Goodwin.

Dan said...

Isn't that the guy from Saturday Night Fever?

Duane said...

Jimmy Crum wore that jacket for about 30 years, I do believe.....