I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Sunday, September 12, 2010

IT'S BACK! IT'S FINALLY BACK!!!



No! Not this crap! THIS IS FINALLY BACK!!!


THE VENTURE BROTHERS SEASON 4.5 PREMIERE IS TONIGHT AT 11:30!

To commemorate the second half of Season Four of the best show on television ever, I have created a few custom non-sports cards from some images I ganked off of one of the creators' LiveJournal. It's kind of stupid, and it took forever, and I'll probably be sued, but it was worth it. Enjoy the foolishness and be sure to watch tonight on [adult swim]. If you don't have a TV think about just how awesome the episode might be in your mind from 11:30-12:00. Please include some ads in there too, [as] needs revenue.


I couldn't figure out a card to create for Dean so I did a book instead....

3 comments:

Steve Gierman said...

This post is whetting my appetite for the new episode! A little more than an hour and our long wait will be over! :-)

Great cards BTW!

madding said...

Awesome! I can't wait... but I have to. Stupid west coast feed.

Steve Gierman said...

The Butter Glider song was awesome!