I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Monday, November 29, 2010

RIP Leslie Nielsen


Enrico Palazzo has joined the choir invisible. They'll probably kick him out of the choir once they hear this.

Leslie's death trade to the Cubs for Reggie Jackson hit me pretty hard this morning. Naked Gun is the funniest baseball movie ever and the baseball scenes aren't even a quarter of the film.



I feel like I might cry now. I think I'll watch Spaceship. Then I really will cry. So long, not funny man. You were the unfunniest of them all.

3 comments:

deal said...

best umpire card ever

longlivethewho said...

Comedic genius. He really brought deadpan humor to the spotlight. Sorry to see him go.

Steve Gierman said...

"You wouldn't have been in this mess if you hadn't given up Tommy John."