I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Monday, December 13, 2010

Mini Group Break Team Randomizing Whatchamacallit

After asking for the teams everyone wanted there were still a few open slots. Here's what everyone asked for:


Night Owl
Dodgers
x
x
x
x

requested Blue Jays, Red Sox, Rangers and Mariners

Jeremy
Yankees
Pirates
Cardinals
x
x

requested Reds

Things are Funner Here
Nationals
x
x
x
x

requested Phillies

BABenny
Mets
Tigers
Rays
Marlins
x

requested Rangers, Astros, O's, Rockies, Angels, A's.

Justin
Cubs
x
x
x
x

requested Red Sox, A's, Brewers, Astros

Dayf
Braves
Whatever's left over

I divvied the teams out so people who claimed their team first and ones who had less teams claimed had priority. This meant Night Owl got the Rangers over BA Benny, Justin got the Red Sox over Night Owl, and Justin got the Astros over BA Benny. This still left a few teams open so I put the rest in Random.org, hit Again! three times and this is what we got:



so the final team assignments are as follows:


Night Owl
Dodgers
Blue Jays
Rangers
Mariners
Twins

Jeremy
Yankees
Pirates
Cardinals
Reds
Rockies

Things are Funner Here
Nationals
Phillies
Padres
DBacks
Angels

BA Benny
Mets
Tigers
Rays
Marlins
O's

Justin
Cubs
Red Sox
A's
Brewers
Astros

Dayf
Braves
Giants
White Sox
Indians
Royals

I checked the local Target and they unfortunately didn't have the box. If it doesn't snow tonight, I'll be able to get it at the Target near work tomorrow or Tuesday. Once it's in my hand, I'll do my best to video the rip right away. If you don't like your random teams, feel free to trade amongst yourselves. Any questions, just e-mail me.

No comments: