I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Thursday, July 21, 2011

9 cards from two racks

Yay! Target has A&G! Booo! They don't have blasters! Here's 9 cards from the first two racks I snagged. Why 9? That's how many cards fit on the scanner.


Kalamazoo. Just Kalamazoo.


Dude masters fire and he's only 24 out of 26 cards. If card #26 is Michael Eisner, I'm giving up collecting cards as a hobby and taking up cross-stitch instead. That's some mighty fine flocculence there...


Hooray! Retail Checklists! Now I have five more cards to chase for this set. Well, four now.


A card in every garage, a chicken in every pot and a Chipper in every pack.


Topps is really pushing the evolution theme in this product. Two words for ya: BINOMIAL NOMENCLATURE. You have no idea what that is, but you vaguely remember having to memorize it for a biology class in middle school.


Yay! My first double for 2011!


The Ginterization of this photo did a neat thing to the ball Clayton is tossing. I've been stating at it for an hour. It looks like something out of a Rene Magritte painting.


Fuzzy Monkey! It was with this card I realized that Topps put the Ginter football pebbles texture on the Ascent of Man cards. It distracts a bit from the monkey butt, I think.


BIG MAC ATTACK. Two Braves and two cards from insert sets I'm collecting in two racks. Not too bad. Now hurry up and deliver the blasters already. Target still has plenty of 2010 blasters, though. C/MON TARGET, DON'T FORCE ME TO DIG THROUGH LOOSEYS

3 comments:

SpastikMooss said...

Niiiice cross stitch reference.

chris said...

nice crosssssssssssss

ernest of canada said...

ceci n'est pas un baseball.