I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, December 2, 2011

It's time to Stick the Stickers - Tigers and Birds and Monks, oh my!

Before you do anything, read this comic. I can't stop laughing at that. I wish I had ponies for the soundtrack today, but another wave of fake copyright takedowns hit and I've been scrambling to find a safe episode playlist for my daughter and had no time to find silly pony stuff.  Here's Noel Gallagher doing a Smiths song instead.



Noel Gallagher is best pony.

I haven't gotten any stickers in a while so the sticker posts have gone by the wayside. I need to catch up. Here's 4 pages that were filled by a package from Baseball Dad.


The champs! I messed up when naming the images so the completed page showed up before the empty one and I'mm too lazy to fix it. You all know who is on the Cardinals' page anyway.


What, you were expecting Yadier Molina?


YAY. I love it when the player name is visible on these things. Of course do the Blue Jays have anyone else playing for them besides Jose Bautista?


Filled page. I had 6 of those damn Rajai Davis stickers. I trade 'em off and they still keep showing up on my desk.


No clue on this one. I wanna say Heath Bell but he doesn't even have a sticker.


Anthony Rizzo's got a sticker though. Why only one pitcher per team?


And we all know who this guy is. MVP.


Aaaaand filled. If you have any book suggestions, get 'em in before 9:00pm tonight.

2 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

Blue jays...

3B - Joey Bats
SS - Yunel Escobar!!!!
2B - Kelly Johnson!!!!

all they need now is maybe Sid Bream at first...

Rod (Padrographs) said...

Padres page is Heath Bell, same picture they used on his 2011 flagship card and it's 7000 parallels