I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Monday, January 2, 2012

Daily Sketch

I discovered Reddit's Sketch Daily subreddit last night and decided to join in the fun. I won't be subjecting you to this every day and I promise I'll post some actual un-ponified baseball cards around here eventually but I figured you all would appreciate the subject matter. Subject was free draw or tropical island. Here's what I came up with:



New York Tropical Islander. I am rendered helpless when confronted with the opportunity to make a pun.

This will hopefully help me with my warm up draw before I start knocking out the sketch cards I plan to send out to my blank card donaters. I really need the guidance especially since this hot mess was my actual daily sketch page from last night.

No comments: