I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Thursday, November 28, 2013

All My Heywards - 2008 MultiAd Rome Braves


2008 MultiAd Rome Braves #16


I was loopy over Heyward from the moment we drafred him, so you'd think I would have been a little more diligent in snagging his minor league sets, especially since two of the Braves' affiliates are an hour's drive from my house. Nope, I managed to pick up a few sets but not the ones with J-Hey in them. So random singles found in the wild are a thrill. This one was acquired from the nearby flea market which used to be a great place to find cheap cards but has hit on hard times. I'll overpay for a Heyward I don't have though so this card (and not much else) came home with me. Gotta love the picture of Heyward looming all over this card.

No comments: