I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

All My Heywards - 2013 Bowman Chrome


2013 Bowman Chrome #56


Not a fan of Chrome. Less of a fan of Bowman. Both of 'em together can go bleep a bleeping bleep. BUT... I like a good Barve now and then and I had a chance to get a complete BowChro team set from @SimSolo over on the Twittahs and I jumped at it. It's obviously no longer a team set but my player collections got a nice boost. And my "Current Brave" box needs it too after losing Huddy and Mac. Did you know Kris Medlen is the longest tenured Brave right now? And J-Hey is the spiritual leader of the team? Offseasons are confusing. The picture on the card is kinda nice though even if the poor placing of the team logos on this set give all Braves players a tomahawk to the crotch.

No comments: