I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Sunday, January 10, 2010

All Night Owls, Vampires and Day Sleepers, Speak Now

I am now putting the finishing touches on a monster post that has taken me several hours to write. I planned to post it tomorrow morning, but if there is someone awake out there who would like to see it now, leave a comment here before I finish it and go to bed. Otherwise you'll have to wait 'till the morning like all the sane people who are sleeping right now. As a fellow insomniac, I'm more than willing to accommodate you as long as you let me know you're out there.

4 comments:

night owl said...

Oh, this is too easy:

OUT THERE!

dayf said...

Night Owl has spoken. I knew I could count on him.

Captain Canuck said...

you kids are silly.

and that skiff of "snow" you got was cute.

we had a snowfall like that too... about 4 minutes ago.

dayf said...

I post an 8 billion word rant about a Chipper Jones card and you comment on THIS.

I'm going to bed.