I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, March 12, 2010

Goddammit, Blogger

If I am going to take the time to click on Post Options, then go to Post Date and Time, then click on the radio button for Scheduled at, then actually type in the exact date and time I want the post to be published, then click on Publish Post and then double and triple check my Edit Posts tab to make sure it is ACTUALLY scheduled I DO NOT WANT TO CHECK AGAIN IN THE MORNING TO FIND THAT IT HAS MAGICALLY BEEN PUT BACK INTO DRAFT MODE BY MISCHIEVOUS MAGICAL GOOGLE ELVES.

Fred McGriff says...


STOP DOING THIS

2 comments:

AdamE said...

I used to have this problem so I just quit writing.

No really I had it and found that it quits happening if you set the time and date and then hit save even though it automatically save. That cured it for me.

Now if Blogger would just bring spell check back.

AdamE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.