I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I fell asleep after the third inning

I woke up during the 11th to see Dionar Navarro - who was not pinch run for because Francona had already burned through his bench - get thrown out at home. A little while after that the camera panned to a nervous looking Scott Kazmir while the announcers said that Francona really didn't want to use him in this game but he was the last piutcher available. I turned it off and went back to sleep after that.

NL lost again, I got the 3 runs right for them at least.

McCann didn't even get in the game boxscore.

(hey, I was asleep. how the hell would I know if he was catching in the 15th freaking inning??)

6 comments:

Chris Mays said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris Mays said...

Actually, McCann was behind the plate when the winning run was scored. He had just come into the game in the 15th.

Anonymous said...

Scott Kazmir always looks nervous. Probably from getting ID'd at so many places.

One of these days they are going to find out that he's only 12.

Anonymous said...

yeah, he did make it, but damn! wasn't Russell Martin stellar last night!

Anonymous said...

Russell Martin is the best. Easily better than any catcher in the league.

MMayes said...

I've always been a big Yadier Molina guy, but Major League Baseball has Russell Martin and Aaron Cook to thank for turning that All-Star Game into an all-time classic. I understand an AL player had to be the MVP since they won, but Martin and Cook were the players of the game.