I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Topps cares!

They care a lot!

Found in my e-mail this morning:

Dear Consumer.

This email is to inform you that the Topps Company is currently beyond the 15 week processing time allocated for the following redemption card:

PIN #: Product: Card/Player Name
AHRW4UK9DE American Heritage Jesse Ventura American Celebrity Relic

Our staff is working diligently to process and ship your redemption card as soon as possible. Please continue to check your Online Redemption account for updates regarding the status of your card.

If you no longer wish to wait for the redemption card, please contact our Consumer Relations team in order to place a substitution request for a card of equal Beckett value.

Do not hesitate to contact our Consumer Relations department via phone at (phone number) or via email at (email address) for assistance. A consumer relations representative will be available to assist you Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:30 pm (ET).

Sincerely,

Consumer Relations
The Topps Company, Inc.


So Topps hasn't forgotten about me and they are feverishly working on finding that feather boa and figuring out how to incorporate it into a relic card. It's an interesting offer though, All I have to do is ask for a replacement and I'll get one. I can be patient and wait for Jesse, or go for instant gratification and roll the dice for something of 'equal Beckett value'. Wait... how does Beckett know the value when the card doesn't exist yet? I shall have to ponder this mystery carefully.

At least Topps is watching out for the consumer. Amazing how a simple e-mail can make the customer happy. Good job Topps, I almost feel bad for busting your balls yesterday with that scheduled post that I completely forgot about until I started getting comments on it. Almost. But Topps does care. A lot.

1 comment:

night owl said...

Yeah, I just got one of those. I didn't feel all that cared for. It's better than being ignored I suppose. I just can't get over the fact that they can't fill an order in four months. What kind of operation are they running over there anyway?