I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Monday, May 25, 2009

Ventura Redemption

MY FEATHER BOA RELIC REDEMPTION CARD BETTER BE HERE TODAY GODDAMMIT

Note - This is the date Topps designated my redemption would be delivered by when I redeemed it in February. I didn't realize at the time that the scheduled date was Memorial Day and it wouldn't be delivered today even it if was ready. A check on the Topps redemption page shows that the delivery date is now pending and shipment has been delayed. I choose to believe that this is because Topps is waiting to see if Jesse gets the chance to waterboard Dick Cheney so they can be first in the industry with a torture-used relic card.

2 comments:

Jeffrey Wolfe said...

You know they're gonna switch it with a Hogan nWo shirt relic.

Duane said...

Ventura waterboarding Cheney relic.....now that's a relic card I could believe in. Not that I would advocate torture in any way, of course Darth Cheney doesn't believe it would be torture so, there's that.