I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Aaarrgh

Series two products are imminent. I still haven't picked up a Target retro blaster of series one yet, series two can't be out already! Beckett has some previews:

2009 Topps Series two with a ton of photos including a surly Smoltz in the wrong uniform

2009 Upper Deck Series two including a preview set of... Goodwin Champions preview cards?!?

nooooooooooooooooooo! Why couldn't Upper Deck have put this out two years ago when I could actually afford it??

Chris Harris managed to get a blaster of the UD that sneaked onto the shelves early if you want to take a peek.

2 comments:

madding said...

Upper Deck doing a retro tobacco set? They'll probably ruin it with lots of gloss and UV coating.

Bay Rat North West said...

I picked up some blasters of Topps 2 and UD 2 at Target about 3 weeks ago. Did not realize they were not out yet.