I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Saturday, May 23, 2009

2009 Topps Series Two retail video rip

The audio is fixed! I was making three mistakes:

1) Using the crappy video software that came with the webcam
2) Using the crappy microphone attached to the webcam
3) Not blasting Ska music whille viddying the pack rip.

These issues have now been resolved and I feel compelled to post the first "new and improved" video even though you are all still voting over on the sidebar. If anyone voted for the brand new series two pack, feel free to change your vote. In the meantime, enjoy the non- fouled up audio of the latest pack rip.



The pack was so good I scanned 'em all:

Austin Kearns

Howie Kendrick
Chone Figgins
Jacoby Ellsbury
Blue Jays Combo
Steve Carlton Legends of the Game
Josh Hamilton shiny Turkey Red
Derek Jeter ToppsTown
Kenshin Kawakami RC
Aramis Ramirez
Jamie Moyer
Jack Cust

7 comments:

RWH said...

2 Angels in one pack, you really can't go wrong.

Jeffrey Wolfe said...

I'd have to say you're getting the hang of this. Nice job. =)

dinged corners said...

Wow, you're good at this. That didn't take long. Well paced, too. We can actually watch these.

Billy Suter said...

Needs moar ska. See if you can figure out how to have some playing over the recap at the end.

madding said...

Gahhh... curse you and your proximity to Series 2 packs!

madding said...

Okay, wait... Turkey Red cards are glossy now? That pisses me off to no end. I'm cancelling my subscription!

Anonymous said...

The public gets what the public asks for. Nice job with the foodstuffs.