I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, May 22, 2009

Attacking Wantlists

I'm done with doing useful stuff today and am spending the rest of the evening putting together my wantlists and looking for stuff on other people's wantlists.

If I owe you something, now is an excellent time to give me a poke in the ribs and remind me to get you your stuff. I'm going to take a page from Mr. Million, Wax Heaven, and post a list of everyone I'm going to be sending stuff to later tonight when I've got the list finalized.

Also: I'm taking care of outstanding stuff first and foremost. If you have stuff off my wantlists, great, but I'm not trading anything until I get all the old trades cleared up first.



Thank you for your support.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dayf, I like that your videos take place in front of a fridge. Do me a favor and take something out of it on your next video.

Come onnnnnnn, mustard!