I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Why does it always rain whenever I get free tickets

I've been to two games this year and both had rain delays of over an hour and a half each. Today's game was kind of crummy too, with the Braves offense going cold and Chipper making the error that cost them the game. However, it was still nice to get to the ballpark and thanks to the delay I finally got to see Tooner Field. Also...

2009 Braves Season Tickets are AWESOME!!! I wish I had bought a package just for the tickets now. Photos soon if any of them came out any good.

4 comments:

Mad Guru said...

That's so cool that the Braves are using the 2010 Upper Deck card design for their tickets.

night owl said...

Actually it's the 2035 Topps Heritage design. Bob Horner will be 78 years young then.

jimmy_d said...

Nice looking ticket! Unfortunately, I'm always stuck with Ticketmaster tickets.

deal said...

Those tickets rock!