I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Justice (Not David)

President Obama is expected to nominate federal appeals court Judge Sonia Sotomayor to be Justice David Souter's replacement on the Supreme Court.

So who cares? Why is there political stuff on a baseball card blog? Why did I take the time to MSPaint an Allen & Ginter card for a judge, when I still haven't posted a Bowman review? Why? Why am I doing this to my poor readers? WHYYYYYY?


BECAUSE SHE FRIGGIN
SAVED BASEBALL.


If it wasn't for her ruling, there might not have been a 1995 season.

Hmmmm, what happened in 1995?




Filiibuster that.

4 comments:

Dinged Corners said...

She did indeed! Excellent!

David said...

I knew her name sounded familiar! Great call.

Motherscratcher said...

Despite what ultimately transpired that season, I am greatful. The Tribe made it for the first time. Even though we lost, there was nothing to worry about. With that lineup we would surely win a World Series or two...right?

Wax Heaven said...

She's no Sarah Palin.... ugh.