I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

1954 Topps Ray Jablonski


Ray Jablonski - that's a 1950's baseball player name if ever I heard one. Careful Ray, that logo's going to poke you in the head. Those corners are sharp.


Raymond Leo Jablonski. Yep, that's a baseball name all right. Check out that rookie year stat line too. Pretty good, but still finished behind Jim Gilliam and Harvey Haddix in the Rookie of the Year balloting. He was two spots ahead of Rip Repulski though. Rip Repulski! Now that's a '50s baseball name!

1 comment:

SportsCardGirl said...

Hehehe, it made me laugh to read your quote regarding the logo that was in the head of Ray. That is funny. I hope they do adjustments before printing that one out. It makes my day shine, really. Thank you for sharing this one.