I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Beardy is a Masterpiece

We've all been going through a bit of withdrawal this year now that Upper Deck has been smacked down and out of the baseball card business. I've personally been nursing my grudge that 2010 Goudey got kiboshed all year long. However, I didn't do anything about it besides sulk. Beardy took action!

Depressed that Masterpieces has been snuffed out forever, he took it upon himself to create his own 2010 Masterpieces set, logoless UD Style. It's a work in progress and you can request a card for the set here. Here's a prototype he created of J-Hey what I ganked off his site:


You can also see the entire set here. Great job by Beardy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of custom cards... I sent something out to you in the mail two weeks ago... has it gotten there yet? LMK!

toph