I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, December 27, 2013

7 year itch

How the heck have I been doing this so long?

The original card scanner is still alive, although the computer used to create the first post recently died.

To be honest, I'm not sure how the blog ain't dead too... bloggery is waning thanks to Tumblrs and Facebooks and Twittahs and Pinterests and probably a few other things I'm not cool enough to know about.

Luckily I'm old and lazy and still feel like talking nonsense about cardboard every so often.

So here's the Frenchy anniversary post. Think I can make it to Yogi?

While you're mulling that over have a completed 1991 Topps Braves team set with traded set and bonus Avery.


And, oh why the hell not. Bonus Pony.



*goes to sleep*

*why was my first post so early in the morning*

4 comments:

gcrl said...

what you call frenchy, my people call yeager. so, congrats on blogging about cards for yeager years!

i am not alone in that it was you, ben henry, and mario that got me thinking about doing my own thing.

hope you make it to the smith anniversary and beyond. even if you need to use ponies to get there.

Captain Canuck said...

Happy Howie Morenz anniversary!

if it matters to the completest in you, card #131 is a Braves checklist from that set...

Paul Hadsall said...

Congratulations on reaching the 7 year mark.

Matt Flaten said...

On the 40th anniversary backs is it random on which card will have the darker 40th anniversary logo? Meaning does each card have a dark logo version and a lighter logo version? On your scans it seems 1:9. If so, I would go for all dark logos! And if so, you clearly need to do some more set collecting!