I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The best card I pulled in 2012

Ok, so... I'm slow. You all knew this already.

time for some

SUPER CAT     SUPER CAT     SUPER CAT     SUPER CAT

So a year and a half ago Fuji had a contest and I think I basically whined my way into winning the prize with this pack in it. I don't really remember what I did last week anymore so I might be mistaken. I'm not sure any description I write will do justice to this pack so just drink a pint of absinthe and stare at the pack for a few hours until you reach Enlightenment.

Here's the back. The big ??? sums it up best. There are examples of what is to come if you look closely. Also of interest is the nutrition facts sticker plastered on the back so SUPER CAT cards can be legal in America and the bonus 10 nyaaah cat points. As perfect as this pack is, it was a shame to open it but open it I did.

oh hai Japanese gum

This classy foil wrapper for the gum was in fact too beautiful for me to open up. Besides, the official description for this gum is Kabaya Name neco card gum and I'm not too sure of that flavor. The ingredients list citric acid and tea extract so it's probably tasty but I'll just leave it be and imagine the yummy gum.

Ok time for the card. Hold on to your butts.


Yes this is a replica driver's license for a Japanese kitteh. A kitteh wearing a headband, matching bandana and leather jacket.

Oh

Mah

Gawd.

I can't read anything on this card other than the numbers but that's ok because there's probably several cute cat puns on there too and I really don't think I can handle that right now.

Ok now is the time where you should not scroll any further and just close the browser.

And clear the history.

And shut off your computer.

And throw the device in a lake.

And never look at internet ever again.

Because here's where shit gets real.

Past this point, safety is not guaranteed.

No I'm serious

There's a reason this post took a year and a half to write.

Still scrolling down?

Ok don't say I didn't warn you...

Here is...

The

Cutest

Trading


Card



EVAR




...


DEAD.

Dead of cute.

RIP me.

Y'all have a good 2014,  at least those of you who survived

6 comments:

defgav said...

My God. I--

Scott Crawford said...

*applause*

P-town Tom said...

Wow.

Zippy Zappy said...

I'll try and translate the license to the best of my ability.
Name: Matayoshi (又吉)
DOB: 2/28/2010
Legal Domicile: Kujira prefecture, katsuo (bonito) city, oaza sanmajimedaka 285-11
Address: Tokyo prefecture, Sendai city, heizo-mon eikoku tea shop {or cafe} (Royal) parking lot
... I give up.

carlsonjok said...

I am off to EBay because.....

Must.Have.

Fuji said...

Purrrrrrrr Awesomeness!

I've gone back multiple times trying to track down more packs. I should have bought a bunch when I had the opportunity.