I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Monday, December 16, 2013

All My Heywards - 2013 Allen & Ginter Across The Years


2013 Allen & Ginter Across The Years #ATY-JHY


I like this set. I like the frilly design. I like how the border uses team colors. I like the neat little factoid on the back. I like the font with the curly Ns. I like the shared birthdays list. I like that J-Hey shares a birthday with Prime Time. I like almost everything about this set.

I fucking hate the numbering. How many goddamn cards are in this set? Do you know how awkward it is to sort cards alphabetically? By first name?? With a stupid prefix there to confuse you further???

DOES TOPPS HAVE ANY CLUE HOW MANY BASEBALL PLAYERS HAVE A FIRST NAME STARTING WITH A FRIGGING J?!??!!?!?!

Nothing's perfect I guess.

2 comments:

Chunter said...

I wrote this with you in mind: http://thehomeofthebraves.blogspot.com/2013/12/overheard-in-target-card-aisle.html

dayf said...

I like Ponies AND Pokemon.

I'm double super scary.