I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Thursday, June 30, 2011

CRAP CRAP CRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

All Star Voting Ends TODAY!!!



I haven't voted for Brian McCann yet!

VOTE FOR BRIAN MCCANN YOU SLACKERS!!!

DO IT!!!

NOOOOOOOW!!!!111

did i really forget the link? yeah i forgot the link.


(yeah, I do this every year...)

My totally unbiased ballot if you even care:

AMERICANS:
1B Paul Konerko
2B Ben Zobrist
2 1/2B Asdrubal Cabrera
3B Adrian Beltre
Catcher Alex Avila
DH Adam Dunn because screw the DH
OF Jose Bautista
OF Adam Jones
OF Matt Joyce


NATIONALS:
1B Joey Votto
2B Rickie Weeks
2 1/2B Jose Reyes
3B Chipper Jones (you'd really rather see Placido Polanco??)
Catcher BRIAN PIMP DADDY MAC 
DH Ain't no DH in the NL, fool! 
OF Matt Kemp
OF Ryan Braun
OF Jason Heyward - shut up this is not your ballot

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll second that! McCann will have 20 votes from me.........

mike said...

Did you seriously vote for Adam Dunn? And his sub .200 average, over 100Ks and complete lack of care for improvement? At least David Ortiz is hitting the ball around the yards...or maybe a guy like Adrian Gonzalez, who leads more than half of the qualifiable offensive categories in the majors?

dayf said...

Red Sox, Yankees, Philles and Cardinals got plenty of people voting for 'em. They don't need help from me.

Dhoff said...

Glad to see your vote for Avila. He deserves it, but that catcher wearing pinstripes might steal his starting spot.

Jeff Laws said...

Nice to see Paulie get some love. He's been unnoticed for years. I've seen, more than once this year, teams pitch to him with runners on and 1st base open. WITH ADAM DUNN ON DECK!!! Why would you pitch to Konerko when Dunn sucks this year. Konerko usually makes them pay, but it shows that Konerko gets no love, even from opposing teams.

madding said...

I agree with Bautista. So... there's that.